Today we have pancakes! This recipe is a great alternative to traditional pancake recipes, because this one relies heavy on spices, oat flour instead of real flour, and pumpkin as a base to thicken the batter.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cooke time: Varies depending on the amount you make
Servings: 2-3 people
- 1 cup of pumpkin (can is fine)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of cardamon, ground
- ½ tsp of cinnamon, ground
- ⅛ tsp of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of oat flour (almond flour works too)
- Coconut oil or 1 stick of grass-fed butter for greasing
- ½ cup of almond milk
- Pure maple or agave syrup.
- Heat a small to medium-sized pan on the stove top.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Grease the pan with some coconut oil or grass-fed butter.
- Place the pancake batter on the pan and begin cooking.