Having dietary restrictions causes cooking complications for many people. How can you still enjoy the flavors you love without all of the ingredients that you can’t have? This Flourless Banana Pancake Recipe from Paleo Leap is the perfect substitute for traditional pancakes. And, it’s both ketogenic and paleo-friendly. This recipe yields one serving, so be sure to multiply if you’re whipping these up for the whole family!
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- In another bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork.
- Add the egg, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour about 2 Tbsp of the batter at a time onto a skillet placed over a medium-low heat and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes).
- Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh fruit and maple syrup (optional).
- 1 ½ large, ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh fruits (optional)