Seasonal produce has my heart – especially when it’s all together in a dreamy salad!
Celery, radishes, and peas are in season and go together seamlessly in this spring salad tossed in a homemade lemony dressing.
Looking for dish to bring to your next seasonal soiree? Look no further!
Nothing says spring like all the colorful, in-season produce on a plate. It’s crunchy, tangy, naturally sweet, and overflowing with vitamins and minerals… Just about everything you could want in a salad.
This salad is made with Dandy’s fresh-cut celery and radishes. Their celery is extra crispy, slightly sweeter and less stringy than other celery on the market. Their fresh-cut radishes come whole, sliced into coins and mini sticks so they are convenient to use and toss into a salad for some crunch.
If you make this, be sure to share with us on Instagram!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 bag butter lettuce
- ½ cup of peas, cooked
- ½ cup of Dandy Fresh-Cut Radish Coins
- ¼ cup of Dandy Fresh-Cut Radish Mini Sticks
- 2 Dandy Fresh-Cut Celery Ribs, chopped
- ½ cup of white beans, cooked
- 1 lemon, juice
- ½ tsp of lemon zest
- ¼ cup of extra virgen olive oil
- ½ tsp of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup of feta cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together butter lettuce, cooked peas, Dandy radishes, Dandy Celery, and white beans until uniform.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Transfer salad to a serving plate and top with avocado, feta and fresh ground pepper.